Research Associate-Learning Management System
Position Purpose: Assist the Lead or Co-Lead Faculty in the development of trainings materials/contents for online courses by working closely with Learning Technology team.
- Assist the faculty in delivery of online courses
- Abridge material for online courses
- Break material into modules/chapters
- Design and assess quizzes
- Discussion board Management - including encouraging discussion board participation and answering participant queries.
- Work with the LMS team on converting cases to online compatible versions
- Explore examples for the delivery of online content available internationally
- Any other duties Assigned
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required
- 4 years Bachelors/Master’s Degree from an HEC recognized university
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the Case Method teaching
- Experience with learning management system and handling discussion boards
- Awareness of the web – including some backend knowledge of LMS systems
- Excellent writing skills
- Good Communication skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review process will start from Wednesday November 27, 2013. We will accept application until the position is filled. Applicants are advised to specify the position applied for in the subject line. Salary package will be commensurate with qualification, experience & skills. LUMS is an equal opportunity employer and offers dynamic and conducive work environment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.